Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bennie Boo-Boo Goes on a Mission!



so i know i am so terribly bad at the blogging thing. (anneke, i am trying!!) but i thought tonight since i had a second i would blog a little bit about what has been going on. gentry's little brother, ben, just left on his mission in NEW ZEALAND! i know you all are jealous, i know i gentry and i sure have been! but ben did a great job at his farewell and we are going to miss him so much! he just barely flew to new zealand last week after a little rough spot at the mtc (he got the swine flu and had to stay confined in a room!) not so fun... but ben will do a great job on the mission and we are so excited for him!



3 comments:

  1. Yay for missionaries! I bet he will do a great job!! That is scary that he got the swine flu, I am glad he is better. We will definately be praying for him =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that Ben got the swine flu!! I bet things are kind of lonely for Gentry's parents.

    Right now you're doing better at blogging than I am! I have tons of pictures to blog, and I've been putting it off all week because the weather's been so nice. Here's to maybe it getting done tonight:) Love your blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete