Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bahamas!!!

I know that this post is a little bit late, but I guess better late than never!!! At the end of January Gentry and I were lucky enough to go on a free vacation to the Bahamas, courtesy of Gentry's work! We had never been there before so we were thrilled, and we surely were not disappointed. The only disappointing thing was how short our trip was! Boy, am I looking forward to warmer weather! How I love the sun!


Formal Night









Snorkeling





Breath-taking views


Gentry doing his part to keep the island together







Barefoot Beach



Look at those blue waters!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! So lucky!! Looks like an awesome time! Your formal dress is way cute!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cruise!! I miss you Heidi, how about an exotic vacation to Montana...please, please, please:)! I loved the pictures, you look gorgeous!

    love ya,
    anny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! I just saw it on your FB page so I hope you don't mind that I came to check it out. How are you feeling?? Any relief from the all day sickness yet?

    ReplyDelete