Friday, September 11, 2009

Over 2 Great Years!

I was just thinking today how fast time has flown by! It already has been over 2 years since Gentry and I were married (best day of my life)! I cannot believe it! I am so lucky to have a husband like Gentry. For the last 5 years he has been so kind to me. He is my best friend and there is nobody else I would rather spend eternity with! Thanks for the last 2 years and for always making me laugh!!! Here are a few pictures from our wedding day, hope you enjoy!






















3 comments:

  1. I forgot to text you"HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY"! I can't believe two years (let alone the five you have been together) have already passed! I Love the pictures! They brought back a lot of memories from your wonderful day. You almost brought tears to my eyes. Congrats to the happy couple! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your wedding pictures, they turned out so great (minus the one of me and my pregnant self:). I can't believe how fast it went, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time really does fly. Tairel and i just celebrated our 4 year anniversary last month. its crazy how long we have been married so far and what we have accomplished in life up till now. hope you two can continue to have a great life and have fun together with everything life has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete