Saturday, November 20, 2010

It Keeps Getting Better and Better







Our sweet Olivia is already two months old!!! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. She had her two month appointment yesterday and got her shots (SO SAD!!!) and got weighed. She now weighs a whopping 8 pounds 6 ounces and is 21 1/2 inches. She has pretty much doubled in weight since she has been born. She is such a good baby and we love her so much. We cannot imagine life without her! Here are her newborn pictures that were taken right after she got home from the NICU. They were taken by Peekaboo Photos (a few people have wondered). I have more pictures coming soon!












































































































5 comments:

  1. Heidi she is so beautiful. I love the pictures. She is so cooperative. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the first real pictures I've got to see of Olivia since she's been out of the hospital...and what a little sweetheart!!! The pictures are perfect...I especially like the one of her smiling wrapped in that white gauzy blanket. You look beautiful too Heidi!

    I love you guys, and am so thankful that Olivia and you are safe...still such a miracle and blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so adorable! I love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful-congratulations!! I'm so glad that you were so blessed to have her. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete