Thursday, February 10, 2011

Five Months?!?

I can't believe that my little baby is almost five whole months old!!!! I never knew that being a mother could cause so much happiness and joy. Seriously. I never knew that I could love something so much. Olivia is growing and getting bigger everyday, even though on a daily basis I tell her to stop growing. She also has learned to giggle. Believe me when I tell you she has the cutest giggle on the whole planet. However, she decided to show us that she can giggle and then completely stopped. It is like giving someone a bowl of homemade icecream and then taking it away. She probably is mad she showed us she knows how to giggle. We now constantly bother her with hourless tickles and tummy blows. She probably thinks we are such idiots! But we love her and you too can now see how adorable she is with the abundance of pictures that follow. Maybe someday I will be good at this blogging thing, but probably not.























































3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see all these pictures this morning!!! What a little sweetheart, I wish I could hear her giggle too....hopefully she'll be good and ready when we come down in the spring.

    The pictures with mom and dad and grandma are awesome too, I'm so glad you have those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Josie couldn't stop looking at the pictures, her eyes were glued! Anyways, I think she's over your potty-mouth now, she says you're a good girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is adorable! I can't believe she is so old! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete