Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Big Sis!




Tuesday is my big sister Anneke’s 25th birthday! I cannot believe what a trick father time has played on us!

It was just yesterday that we were frolicking through my grandparent’s farm at odd hours of the night, strapping on muddy boots to wade through our private beach by moonlight. It was just yesterday that we performed a dance concert to Neil Diamond’s, “We’re Coming to America” while we were camping. It was just yesterday that we shared a locker in high school, even though we had our own lockers that were just a hall apart.

Anneke has always been my best friend, and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She made our childhood full of memories and fun. She loved me even when I was a little brat. Even though we are hundreds of miles apart, I always think of the good times we have had and smile. Happy Birthday Anneke! I love you and miss you!





2 comments:

  1. This was the BEST birthday present!! I think I'm going to print this off and save it. Thanks so much, it really meant alot:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really almost made me cry! Happy Birthday Anny!!

    ReplyDelete