Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One more thing....

After posting the pictures for Anneke's birthday, I found a few more gems that I was dying to share! I just love all of my family! Hope you enjoy!


As Michelle from Full House says, "Cool Dude". We are pretty much cooler than words! BFF! And yes, we did eat the cookies, and they were delicious!



Katrina did my hair for this picture... and pretty much every family picture. She took such good care of us girls.

I like to think that Jonathan is looking at me in awe in this picture. Unfortunately, Karla had to steal the thunder on this one again. She kept sticking her thumb in her mouth and thought that she was soooo funny!


Dear Charity, please don't cut your bangs right before the next family picture :) I will need to hide those scissors from you.

I love how Karla is gnawing at her waffle. It makes me laugh everytime!

I think I get the ugliest baby award here. Click on the picture and look at me (the baby). I dare you. You will get the biggest fright of your life!

3 comments:

  1. This was such a fun post! You are such a great cousin. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Heidi! It's even more awesome that I remember your family back in those days! We totally go WAY back and I love it. These pictures were too funny. Blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Heidi. Katrina was getting all the hair practice in so that she could do all of the amazing things that she does for Lilly's hair. If it were up to Matt alone, Lilly would have a favorite baseball hat.

    Matt/Kat

    ReplyDelete