Monday, November 30, 2009

Karla Turns 17!



My youngest sister Karla just turned 17! Karla is such a sweetie and I am soooo happy that she is in our family. I always will remember the night that my parents brought Karla home. She had a cute little blanket up to her nose, and when I pulled the blanket down and saw her chubby little cheeks I started laughing so hard. She was our little butter ball baby. Ever since that day Karla has been a joy to our whole family - from her fruit basket hugs to her Captain Moroni prayer poses. Love ya Karla! I am glad that you had such a good birthday! :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh...these pictures are so cute!! I'm so jealous that you girls got to take her out for her birthday...I miss you all sooooo much! I'm so glad Karla's in our family, can you imagine the emptiness without her! Love you kark-a!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR KARLA!!! Karla has the best attitude and personality and is turning out to be a beautiful young lady. I can't believe that she is already 17, just yesterday she was giving bunny breathe kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA!!! THANK YOU for THOSE CHOICE WORDS!!! I am sorry for taking TEN YEARS TO WRITE A COMMMENT!!! I LOVE IT. Also THANK YOU for exposing some of my best kept secrects to the world. :) I am glad we are sharing it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete